The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Nike Zoom LeBron 6 VI Taxi 346526-004 Black Grey Size 11.5
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Inserti in pelle,Tessuto AQ3091
- NEW BALANCE MRL247BG Mesh Men Sneakers Black US 8 26.0 cm kn2557
- Puma Cali Wns Low Selena Gomez Women Fashion shoes Sneakers Trainers Pick 1
- NIke Air Python Sneakers Premium Prm Black Metallic gold 705066 002 MensSize 9.5
- SZ.14 Mens Nike Air Max 2017 849559-600 BrightCrimson
- 100% Genuine Running Men's Nike Epic React Flyknit College Navy (Size 8.5) DS
- Nike React Element 87 Neptune Green AQ1090-005 Men’s 11 w Nike Receipt
- 2006 Nike Air Jordan IV 4 Retro LS MIST UNIVERSITY blueE gold WHITE CEMENT 10.5
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Nike Air Wild Mid golden Beige Ale 916819 Size 8 200 Brown oemfts1272-Athletic Shoes
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8||Modified Item:||No|
Air Wild Mid
Golden Beige / Ale Brown
Does not apply
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.